We’re keen to work with training providers; universities; professional bodies and industry to develop your product range and to help deliver your Education and Professional Development Strategy.
There are a number of ways that organisations can work with The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport at a strategic and practical level. In line with our Education Strategy, which sets out our business plan for the next 3 years, here are some of the key areas we want to develop:
- Strategic partnerships with major industry employers to enable in-house training and qualifications built on the CILT course content
- Partnerships with professional organisations and training providers to significantly increase the number of training centres available
- Research and policy development activity through working with CILT approved universities
- Opportunities for student secondment and dissertation research to support CILT International and individual CILT country organisations.
- Visibility of CILT through international speaking opportunities at key conferences and trade shows
- Growth in local capability to influence policy and industry standard at a local level
- Schemes to support the new generation of transport and logistics students gain access to education and learning opportunities
- New education and training products, including endorsement of quality CPD and short course opportunities