The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT) AFRICA Forum is a major continental event providing a platform for governments, corporate organizations, individuals, students and other stakeholders of the transport and logistics industry to share, learn, and promote professional and business interests.
CILT Africa Forum 2023
The 2023 edition of the CILT Africa Forum will be hosted in Kigali Convention Centre from 24th to 27th April 2023, under the theme “LOGISTICS: THE ENGINE FOR SUSTAINABLE IMPLEMENTATION OF AfCFTA”.
The Africa forum in Kigali will prioritize corporate exhibitions and business sessions and aims to attract seasoned professionals, industry leaders, government-industry regulatory officials, journalists, and academia not only from Rwanda but across the continent to deliver various insights and discussions around current issues pertaining to sustainable implementation of the Africa Continental Free Trade Area (AfCFTA).
After a disruptive global crises threatening free movement of goods and services across global supply chains and Africa in particular, the event is an opportunity to come together for building resilient continental systems of supply chains, logistics and transport that can withstand emerging global shocks on supply chain networks, to keep moving goods and services with their related information from one African country to another where they create more value.
Main Themes Discussed
- Contemporary issues in global supply chains and opportunities for sustainable implementation of Africa Continental Free Trade Area. (Plenary session).
- Modus Operandi of Africa Continental Free Trade Area: The role of logistics and transport business community in effective implementation of AfCFTA. (Plenary session).
- The role of women in building resilient logistics and transport systems behind the successful implementation of Africa Continental Free Trade Area (WILAT Session).
- Leveraging technology to build resilient logistics and transport systems to drive the implementation of Africa Continental Free Trade Area. (NextGen).
- The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT)
For more information and to register for the event, please click here.