Join CILT Malaysia for the second session in their series of webinars on Green Technology & Sustainability. Speakers from Malaysian Oil & Gas Services Council (MOGSC) will explore the impact logistics has on GHG emission levels and climate change in the oil and gas sector. Speakers will cover the upstream, midstream and downstream processes and touch on ESG tools that can be adopted to track, measure and improve the climate impact of this sector.
Official Key Note address by:
- Ts. Hj. Ramli Amir, FCILT, President CILT Malaysia
- Noor Hisham Abd Hamid, Managing Director of Euro Circuit
- Ts. Dr. Norsaidatul Akmar Mazelan – SDGWG Chairperson MOGSC & Certified Green Project Manager
- Prof. Khaeruddin Sudharmin, FCILT – Global Advisory Council, IIRMACS
- Reshma Yousuf, CMILT – Council Member & Founder of Centre for Logistics Leadership in Business