WiLAT’s primary goal is to support women in the field of logistics and transport. Today, with more and more women in logistics, particularly women executives, WiLAT Central Asia are dedicating this roundtable discussion to “I’m a woman CEO”.
In this session, female industry leaders will share the secret of their success with the younger generation.
Speakers of the event:
- – Marina Kuznechevskaya – Chairperson of WiLAT Central Asia
- – Aizhan Beiseyeva – Deputy Chair of WiLAT Central Asia
- – Natalie Kulagina – General Director of Vesta logistics in Kazakhstan
- – Natalie Andrievskaya – Country Head of Corex Clinical Logistic
- – Oksana Sorokina – General Director of 7R logistics
- – Sakhra Amanova – Deputy Chair of Turkmen Logistics
- – Larisa Kislyakova – Chairperson of TLP (Transport and Logistics Partnership) Central Asia
- – Husna Asadi – Country Head of WiLAT Afghanistan ⠀
Event Categories: Logistics | Transport | Supply Chain | WiLAT