Singapore has weathered the pandemic lockdown and restrictions effectively, maintaining connectivity for its population and businesses. This is largely thanks to the responsive and collective efforts of and between the private and public sectors.
We now observe the emerging needs and opportunities to effectively pivot and embark on the next phase of urban distribution logistics. And to create a future-anticipated “LAST Mile / LAST 100-metre” delivery ecosystem, one that is fit for purpose for B2B and B2C, as well as residential / elderly-friendly delivery networks.
- Current practices and processes, challenges and opportunities
- Best practices and solutions from inside and outside of Singapore
- What business practitioners would like to seek as co-created solutions going forward
- Soon Tee New, Chief Executive Officer, Pick Network
- Paul Loo, Chief Operating Officer, Lalamove
- Patrick Wong, Country Manager, Gogox Singapore
- Dr Seyed Mehdi Zahraei, Senior Lecturer, Singapore University Of Social Sciences (Moderator)