Singapore commits to achieving NET ZERO emissions by 2050 as part of its long-term Low Emissions Development Strategy (LEDS). Urban Logistics and Transport play an important role in contributing to this meaningful and essential path forward.
It is imperative that safety for all stakeholders, users and the public is a foundational component of this evolving ecosystem. This webinar draws on the various research, big-data statistics and observations, and pilot trials to glimpse into the future possibilities and impact.
Current practices and processes, challenges and opportunities
Best practices and solutions from inside and outside of Singapore
What business practitioners would like to seek as co-created solutions going forward
- Michelle Lee, Chief Sustainability Officer, Singpost
- Hassan Raza Leghari, Vice President, Ground Operations APEC, DHL Express Singapore
- Kooh Wee Hou, Head of Commercial, Ninja Van Singapore
- Tim Foote, Founder, SUSYMBIO (Moderator)
- Dr Seyed Mehdi Zahraei, Director, CILT Singapore (Co-Moderator)
Event Categories: Sustainability