Next Generation Central Asia are holding an international webinar on “Global Supply Chain: How to keep up with new trends in supply chain management for young specialists”, on Thursday 28th September 2023.
Supply chain challenges have caught the attention of both the governments of the world’s leading economies and industry players – and we are witnessing an explosion of technology and new logistics concepts.
During this webinar, we will talk about established logistics trends that will shape the industry for the coming years, including:
- Causes of global supply chain failures
- Trends in supply chain transformations
- Unbalancing and reorientation of cargo flows
- Evolution of “Just in time” logistics concept,
- The impact of e-commerce development on logistics trends
- Digitalization and deep technologies in logistics.
International speakers invited are:
- Usman Shuaibu, Assistant Chief, Reform Coordinator of Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency, Next Generation Deputy Global Convener
- Vivian Chen, Senior Business Analyst of Coles, Next Generation Australia Chairperson
- Adam Doy, Associate Director of Rail Network Consulting, Next Generation America Deputy Chairperson
For further information and to register to attend the webinar, see below.