Catch-up with the February edition of CILT BUZZ from The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT) Singapore.
Brimming with the latest industry news, updates and insights, this latest edition includes:
- Red Sea attacks crisis
- Maximise supply chain efficiency
- JB-Singapore RTS Link
- Chinese New Year transport in China
- Raya and Ramadan shopping
- Diwali’s impact on supply chain
- Logistics planning in the festive season
- HADR: Operation Christmas Drop
- Handling peak season rush
- A sustainable festive season
- Festive transport around the world
- We are CILT
Download your copy of the February issue of CILT Buzz here.
The Singapore Group was formed in 1971 and converted into a Section in 1986 followed by National Council in 1991. CILT Singapore strives on supporting their members in continuous professional development (CPD) to future-proof their careers. They also work in close collaboration with both public and private sectors, government agencies and academia to develop opportunities for industry progression, underpinned by strategic thrusts in digitalisation and sustainability.
For further information and to contact the branch, see here.